Saturday, June 24, 2006




Friday was Bring Your Dog to Work Day. Mena72Hist_04



I didn't know until I heard it on the radio while driving in and it was too late to fetch Ms. Willamena. However, I was really close to bringing her in Friday morning anyway. I was going to use her as a prop in my "What's To Do Report." I had even written the script. But at the last minute I decided to leave her at home because she really isn't too helpful at the office and its too hot and cruel to make her wait in the car.



I should introduce you to Willamena. She is an eight-year-old Menacarfull-blood NEWSHOUND. She was a rescue pup and is said to be a mix of Lab, German Shepard and Rottweiler. Whatever she is, she enjoys digging up good news stories!



SheMenafsb once tried her paw as "Willamena with the Weather" at another Connecticut news station, but she likes using her nose to uncover truth, justice and whatever food is left out on the sidewalk.



Yes. Willamena has a boyfriend. His name is Otis and lives in Menaotis_1Black Rock.

No comments: