Friday, December 01, 2006


Rockefeller xmas 013
Originally uploaded by hrkovar.

Since it was too crowded to take Willamena to the lighting of the Rockefeller tree Wednesday night, we made our annual trek the next day.
I was taking pictures of her alone, when a stranger asked if I wanted him to take our picture.
It was actually a challenge because Mena is used to me taking pictures of her. So she kept facing me and looking at me. I yelled out at him to say the word "treat" but in doing so she looked at me again. I'd say he did a great job. But he cut off the star. If you go, look for the people from NBC taking pictures. They take several, then give you a card letting you know where you can find them online. They don't pressure you to buy any, but you will want to. I am ordering several of Mena and me. I would post one for you to see, but they are copyrighted.

No comments: