Friday, April 20, 2007


On Vacation, Dog gets Headshots

Willamena has always loved sniffing around on-location movie shoots here in New York City. Often to the production crews' amusement, I have to struggle to pull her away from the craft services set up.

I just thought she wanted the food. But now it seems she wants part of the action. While she was at her Connecticut vacation home, right across the street crews filmed scenes for an upcoming Barry Levinson movie staring Robert DeNiro, Stanley Tucci, Sean Penn, and Bruce Willis.

In hopes of getting a role, she had head shots made!
(She was staying with photographer Lori Golias, so I guess grasp the opportunity!)
I think it might be too late for this movie, but what do you think? Will any of these make Mena a big star?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can the beast act? If she can and has special talents - roll over, lay down, sit, etc. she may just have a shot ata big time roll.

I see the crews all around Burbank and greater MEtro LA all the time. I am sure the beast would love a trip to Hollywood to sniff out the craft services.

Hope you are having fun at NAB. I am driving up to Vegas this weekend, but you will have already left or are you staying the weekend?

P. S. Your NAB link is broke (it is nab.org, not .com)

Anonymous said...

Your Dog is a Natural! What grace! What perfection!

I hear they're making a remake of Benji. Any chance she'll want the part?

Anonymous said...

Heather: your blog has just been surfed! Just visited(Lori gave me address) to grab the photo that I can use for the AOM press release. "Mena" story so cute! (so is she). HD sat on my lap and read her story. This is the first "blog" I've ever visited, I want my own blog now, this is so cool. I could share the adventures of Priscilla and Haute Doggee. Looking forward to seeing you at the AOM opening reception on June 7th at Crest Auto Mall. Regards, Priscilla Lynn, PrisCo Consulting.

Julia Huntsman said...

Definitely use the one where she's looking left for her promos.