Saturday, December 29, 2007

WILLAMENA WANTS IN THE ACTION AS A FILM CREW PREPARES A SCENE ON THE UPPER WEST SIDE.



Remember when I went on vacation and Willamena had her headshots done by her babysitter? Well, I should have had one with me this morning as I had to pull Mena away from this set.

But even my tugs weren't successful. You'd think that along with setting the scrims and adjusting the lighting for the driver side of this Toyota Matrix, they were grilling bacon.


Mena even got a pat on the head from one of the gaffers. I said, "she wants to be in it." He responded, "she should be!" Even one the guys taping an interview with someone working on this set, turned the camera on Mena's persistance to stay and watch.

Then Mena saw that someone was getting in the truck that was going to pull the Matrix along Broadway for the shoot. She was about to jump in.

I was told they were shooting for a movie called "Three Girls."














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What that dog needs is a union card. Yep...in addition to the reg. benefits...dog bones, steak and eggs, pig ears (my fav), she would get first shot at an opening with that film crew!!
keithhunt@hotmail.com (wktv) ;)