Friday, May 01, 2009

While digging around the internet, Willamena came across a blog called
"The Litterbox."

Mena loves cats; and now her new favorite kitty is the self-proclamined "strangest." The blogger found the video from my comedy show at Gotham and called me "not just your everyday news anchor."

Willamena and I are thrilled. Considering he is the only blogger to give me "face time" from that event. Other bloggers gave me "foot time" by reblogging a picture hotty
Mary Rambin took of my shoes.
Here is one blogger's reaction to the Mary's shoe/comedy report.


I learned Louboutins aren't funny, but they generate blogs. On that topic, have you seen Michelle Obama's $540.00 Lanvin sneakers?

See them here- plus read
how she says she needs comfortable shoes to walk the dog.

2 comments:

sauerkraut said...

cough cough

meow

Ethan, Leah and Rachel said...

Thank you for helping us shop for dresses. Now we can go to our cousins Bat Mitzvah in style!

Love,
Leah and Rachel.

P.S. Cool website.