Friday, June 22, 2007


National Bring your Dog to Work Day

When I walked in the door this morning, my producer asked why didn't I bring my dog Willamena to work on this National Bring Your Dog to Work Day.

We talked about it on set yesterday, saying how good Mena would look onset with me. Two blondes. Honestly, though I didn't consider it. Maybe if she was a fit-in-my-purse dog. I joked she didn't feel like getting up at 3:30 this morning. Though she was the one wagging her tail and panting at my toes to get up and take her out!

She would have loved to come in today and shed hair all over the anchor chairs. But I look at it like this. I bring her to work all the time! Look how often she appears over on my work blog. My boss even joked once that she gets more air time than some anchors here.
Actually, it looks like Mena has been on vacation since March.
Here she helps with a Beatnik blog. She also goes "on the road" to showcase Irish restaurants in Bridgeport, Connecticut.

2 comments:

BillyWarhol said...

i think it's Fantastic!!

I can see U + Willemena being a Big Hit!!

;))

Craig said...

Willamena looks pretty proud in the photo. It is a great photo of you too. You really should consider a career in front of the camera..